November 14-18, 2011
Livonia Housing Commission
11999 Newburgh Rd.
Livonia, MI. 48150
Click here for Training Center Details
Local contact: Elise Zoldan - (734) 591-5935 ext. 101
Instructor: Beth Turner
Course Details: Agenda and schedule
- Course is worth 2.6 CEUs
- Successful completion of the PHM seminar and exam will give you the Certified Specialist - Public Housing Manager (CS-PHM) Certification
To Register: Tuition prices are listed below. We offer three convienent ways to register:
- Register Online - For individual registrants (credit card payment required)
- Group Registration - To register 2 or more people
- PDF Registration Form - To download the registration form, or register for the Seminar only OR Exam only (please fax registrations to 202-289-8181)
|Seminar and Exam
|Certification Exam Only
*Applicable to registrations submitted up to 30 days before the seminar start date
Training Center Details:
The training facility is only 17.6 miles (see map) from the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW). Our meeting room facilities, downtown location and proximity to hotels, restaurants and transportation make this an ideal location for training events.
- Marriott Livonia - Located 3 miles from the training center. A free shuttle to the center will be provided by the Livonia Housing Commission. Please contact Brandie Isaacson at the number above for shuttle information.
Breakfast will be provided at the training center. In the evening, there are a wide variety of moderately priced restaurants in Livonia within walking distance of the hotel. Some suggestions include: