Commission issue Proclamation.

  • 19 Sep 2012 3:21 PM
    Message # 1076799

    I would like to issue a proclamation to our retiring ED.  Does the Housing commission have the authority to do so?

    Deb Voss, Chair Ingham County Housing Commission

  • 20 Sep 2012 8:28 AM
    Reply # 1077549 on 1076799

    I see no reason why the Housing Commission cannot issue a proclamation, and even better if the appointing authority (city or county) did the same.  Your ED has certainly added to the betterment of the community during his time with the PHA.

Michigan Chapter of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
169 Templar, Pinckney, Michigan  48169               Phone: 734.498.2493               Fax: 734.498.8415

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software